Relation Church is a warm and friendly community of believers whose vision and mission is to help and develop people to have a true and committed relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our Core Values
- We desire to be a Parakletos Church, where there is the manifest presence of the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17).
- We desire to be a Prayerful Church, where there is genuine humility to pray and seek His face (2 Chronicles 7:14).
- We desire to be a Living Praise & Worship Church, where true worshippers worship the Father in the spirit and in truth (John 4:23-24).
- We desire to be a Word Based Church, where the Preaching, Teaching and Healing becomes our main focus. (Matthew 9:35).
- We desire to be a Philadelphia Church, where brotherly love continues (Hebrews 13:1).
- We desire to be a Pneumatikos Church, where people are dominated with the sweet influence of the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 5:18).
- Sundays 10am – 12 noon – Celebration Service
- Wednesday 7 – 9pm – Bible Teaching
- Friday 8 – 9pm – Prayer Meeting
- Daily Devotionals – via our website
New Horizon Centre
South Lodge Avenue
- June: Summer camp meeting – Bible School
- July: Gospel Festival
- August: MOTIVATIONAL LIFE SEMINARS
- September: MARRIED LIFE SEMINARS
- October: Deeper Spiritual Life Seminar
- Diversity Day Celebration
- Baptismal Day Celebration
- KIDS & YOUTH
- PRAYER WARRIORS
- MUSIC (WORSHIP & CHOIR)
- ADVANCE TEAM
- HOUSE KEEPERS (USHERS & WELCOME TEAM)
- OUTREACH (Operation Andrew – John 1:40-41)
- TREASURY (Counting & Banking Money)